USA Tel: (201) 880-0366 | | Fax (902) 542-7479 | Canadian Tel: (902) 542-7478
Helping keep British Motorcycles on the road for over 30 years - established 1977


Part Number 70-5861

Alternate number: 70-4676. This is drilled as used on exhaust, but will also replace undrilled ones as otherwise the same.

70-4676 is same thing: tappet block, inlet and exhaust, pre 1966 (B series, not unit 350/500), but with out oilfeed. Both have oring groove so this one will do intake and exhaust.